If you’re interested in learning how the rich use life insurance while alive to access cash value for investing and to build generational wealth, this episode is a must-watch!
In this episode, John White joins us to discuss using life insurance cash value to generate wealth through real estate investing. A roadmap for navigating term life vs. whole life insurance at different stages of your life is laid out. You’ll hear insights from Chad Corbett about how to use life insurance as a bank and how the rich use life insurance while alive to obtain financial freedom and wealth. Tune in to hear expert advice from Chad and our guest John White.
- Do you really need life insurance?
- When is the best time to get life insurance?
- When should I buy term life vs. whole life insurance?
- What are some reasons NOT to buy life insurance?
- How to use life insurance while alive
- Best life insurance to build wealth
- How the rich use life insurance
- How to use life insurance cash value to buy a house
- Can you use life insurance as a bank for real estate investing at scale?
Listen to the podcast or watch the video below.
You can also access the full episode 100 transcript here
Episode Timestamps: Life insurance for real estate investing: How the rich use leverage
0:00 What role does insurance play in wealth?
4:20 What age should you get life insurance?
9:08 What type of life insurance should I start with?
14:11 What insurance benefit amount should you choose?
22:43 Is term life convertible to permanent life insurance?
25:59 How to access the cash value of your permanent life policy
29:31 Building wealth with life insurance
Connect with John White
If you’re interested in adding life insurance to your wealth strategy and want to connect with John, you can reach out to him here.
You can also start a conversation in our free Mastermind Group!
Ask the Expert: Making money through private lending
Get our free guide for connecting target investments with the right investors: