Chad, Katt, and Certified Probate Experts Erik Stark, Federico Salvatore, Rosie Hayer, John Fraker, Rodger Lecy, and more gather to discuss recent wins and brainstorm strategies.
Topics include creative finance, sales psychology, building a vendor team, and asset protection.
Additional Resources (Some may only have been mentioned In chat, not audio or video):
- Probate Mastery Course – Get Certified and get access to participate live in probate group coaching.
- Probate Leads and Marketing
- Mastermind Group (Facebook, join free!): Estate Professionals Mastermind
- Catch This Episode and More On YouTube
- Chris Prefontaine’s Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast: Latest Episode featuring Chad Corbett
- Book Recommendation: Sales Language: Chris Voss – Never Split The Difference
- Learn Creative Finance via Joe McCall’s Podcast
- Learn Creative Finance via Pace Morby’s YouTube Channel
- Check Out Rosie Hayer’s Real Estate Video Marketing via YouTube
In today’s business world, it’s all about who you know. Making the right connections can mean the difference between success and failure. But how do you go about making those connections? That’s where networking comes in.
Networking is all about building relationships with other professionals. It’s about making friends and contacts who can help you in your career. It can be a lot of work, but it’s worth it. The best way to network is to get involved in your community. Attend events and meetups, and get to know the people who live and work near you.