From Cold-Calling to Chatbots, These Lead-Nurture Best-Practices Will Fix Leaks In Your Pipeline and Turn More Leads Into Deals.
In This Episode of Ask The Expert | Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
What if the right script allowed you to stop paying for real estate leads altogether, and instead turn your existing database into a deal machine? In this Ask The Expert episode, Nate Joens (Co-Founder at Structurely.com) joins Chad Corbett to discuss what 4 Years and 4 million conversations, analyzed with artificial intelligence, tell us about where people go wrong in real estate lead generation and follow-up – and how to get it right.
What Is Structurely?
Structurely creates chatbot solutions for real estate professionals that are looking for better ways to nurture, engage, and qualify leads. Using conversational artificial intelligence, Structurely’s Chatbots engage with leads and gather information about their motivation, property specifics, preferences, agent and financing status, and more.
What Are The Benefits of Using Real Estate Chatbots?
Nate and Chad discuss some of the common mistakes real estate professionals make in their lead nurture conversations, but the smart scripting is just one advantage a real estate chatbot can provide. Many real estate professionals simply don’t have the budget to hire their own ISAs or Virtual Assistants, nor do they have the time to follow up with messages from leads on their website and social media. This often traps real estate agents and investors in the cash flow rollercoaster.
Chatbots solve this problem by providing smart automation for top-funnel engagement and lead nurture. Furthermore, Structurely’s chatbots send serious prospects further down the sales pipeline for warm follow-up. But in a competitive landscape where prospects value human experience, is this sustainable? In this episode, you’ll hear Nate and Chad lay out an actionable marketing roadmap any real estate professional can use to optimize lead generation and nurture, maximize return and avoid sunk costs, and keep the Value-First mindset front and center.
Good Scripts vs. Bad Scripts Summarized:
Nuggets in This Episode:
- 00:00 The Achilles Heel of Real Estate Lead Generation
- 2:14 The Best Real Estate Scripts and When To Use Them
- 5:11 The #1 Thing NOT To Do With Scripts
- 6:55 What Chatbots Can Do Better Than You
- 9:08 Leveraging Empathetic Intent To Win Responses
- 13:48 Handling Objections Before They’re Presented
- 14:47 How Chatbots Can Supersize Your ROI
- 17:38 Stats and Metrics on Structurely’s Conversion: Portal Leads vs. Pay-Per-Click
- 20:09 The Accountability Bonus
- 22:12 How Many People Can Actually Tell It’s A Chatbot?
- 24:11 How To Integrate AI Chatbots Into Your Real Estate Marketing
- 26:32 Winning Opt-Ins The Easy and Ethical Way
- 29:20 What If You Just Stopped Paying For Leads Altogether and Work Through Your Existing Database?
- Check Out Structurely – We Think They’re Awesome!
- Subscribe to Chad Corbett’s YouTube Channel
- Estate Professionals Mastermind Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/estateprofessionalsmastermind
Try Out A Chatbot at TestyourAIassistant.com (Think of it as a roleplay partner with your exact schedule!)
About Nate Joens
CO-FOUNDER AND HEAD OF INNOVATION, STRUCTURELY
Under his 4 years as CEO, Structurely experienced 10x growth in conversations processed in the real estate industry and built a proprietary conversational AI application that 99.9% of consumers believed was human. Structurely also became a Housing Wire Real Estate Tech Top 100 company and grew to a team of 26 employees.
With experience in Geographic Information Services (GIS), real estate, financing, urban planning, project management, and graphic design, Nate leads the product, engineering, and machine learning teams at Structurely to align with real estate customer goals.
Nate’s LinkedIn | Nate’s Twitter | Email Nate at [email protected]