Live Group Coaching #14: Client Testimonials: How to Capture and Turn Them Into A Killer Video Marketing Campaign
Episode #14 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Please note that live participation in weekly group coaching is reserved for Certified Probate Experts (Probate Mastery course alumni). You can take session 1 (over 2 hours!) for free, as well as join our Estate Professionals Mastermind group on Facebook to network with our community.
What’s In This Episode:
Chad and the Masterminds brainstorm tips, strategies, and tools to get maximum mileage out of client testimonials. Next, Chad, John, and Donna strategize business structuring for her partnership with 2 other colleagues, with Donna aiming to accumulate 10 of her own properties for long-term buy-and-hold for retirement income. Probate Mastery’s rookies and veterans are challenged to take their marketing to the next level and capture a hero story from a past client, probate or not.
Podcast Streams and Download: Video Marketing Success Strategies: How to Get Maximum Mileage Out Of A Single Client Testimonial (buzzsprout.com)
Video: Watch On YouTube
Episode Time Stamps (YouTube Links):
01:58 Handling Objections With A Great Client Testimonial
6:48 Take The Testimonial Challenge
10:00 How Rosie Closed A Deal Through a Single Video Testimonial
12:17 How To Effectively Repurpose Testimonial Content Multiple Times
12:57 How To Create A Video Marketing Campaign
15:45 Business Structure for an Agent-Investor Team: C-Corp vs. LLC?
26:59 Joint-Venture or Partnership Agreement?
- Chad Corbetts On-Demand Probate Mastery Course
- Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Chad Corbett’s YouTube Channel
- Chad’s Recommended Booklist: Probate Mastery Reading List
- Chad Corbett x Chris Prefontaine on the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast: https://probatemastery.com/chad-corbett-and-chris-prefontaine-podcast/
- Podcast’ From Chad’s Recommended Author, Mary Lou Tyler, on Inbound Marketing: Why Predictable Prospecting over Predictable Revenue? – Marylou Tyler