Chad Corbett chats owner finance, sandwich lease options, and subject-to deals with creative finance expert Chris Prefontaine.
In This Episode of Ask The Expert:
Chris Prefontaine is the Founder at Smart Real Estate Coach. He has taught thousands of real estate professionals to utilize creative finance strategies to acquire investment properties and increase the number of paydays per property. In this episode, Chris Prefontaine shares his insight on why owner finance, sandwich lease options, and subject-to deals are lucrative opportunities right now, and what lists to target to find the right sellers. Together, he and Chad reflect on how any agent or investor can easily begin increasing their paydays through creative financing, all while offering a better solution to any seller in need.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- 00:00 How many people see an increase in their deal flow after learning creative financing through the QLS Course
- 02:20 The different paydays Chris and his team extract from each deal
- 04:20 How creative financing can help you win the deals your competition is walking away from
- 07:00 What to do if your Broker suggests you shouldn’t offer creative finance options
- 13:20 How Chris and his team have 3x’ed their acquisitions even through COVID
- 14:30 What lead lists Chris is targeting and how he is segmenting them
- 15:50 How to take a probate lead and turn it into a free house for yourself through subject-to terms
- 18:58 Why you should offer creative finance options to probate families, and how to present options in an easy-to-understand way
- 23:45 Why continued learning is crucial for growth and personal development, and the best ROI you could ever find
- Chris Prefontaine’s Quantum Leap System, QLS Study-At-Home Creative Finance Course: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/QLS
- Chad Corbett’s interview on Smart Real Estate Coach, 4/23/2021: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/chad-corbett/
- Estate Professionals Mastermind Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/estateprofessionalsmastermind
- Chad’s Recommended Reading: Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine:
- Shift Happens Session 4: 7 Different Creative Financing Strategies
About Chris Prefontaine
FOUNDER & CEO, Smart Real Estate Coach
Chris Prefontaine is a 3-time best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms, The New Rules of Real Estate Investing, and Moneeka Sawyer’s Real Estate Investing for Women. He’s also the Founder and CEO of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for almost 30 years. His experience ranges from constructing new homes in the ‘90s and owning a Realty Executive Franchise to running his own investments (commercial & residential) and coaching clients throughout North America.
Having been through several real estate cycles, Chris understands the challenges of this business and helps students navigate the constantly changing real estate waters.