Live Probate Training With Chad Corbett: Episode 28 of the Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Christie Duffy took the Probate Mastery certification course one year ago this week. She got her deal flow up high enough to quit her W2 a month later, got her real estate license, and scaled out of residential into multifamily commercial, and now is doing more advanced deals in residential.
Read Probate Mastery Reviews from over 300 students
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group for weekly group challenges, high-energy community support, and bite-sized real estate content.
Training Topics In This Episode (YouTube Links):
- 0:00 Probate Mastery Reviews: Christie was able to quit her day job 1 month after taking Chad Corbett’s Probate Course
- 3:04 Transaction Engineering: How to do a JV deal with an estate; JV deal structure
- 5:51 Live Real Estate Deal Analysis: How to sell probate property and net more; as-is vs retail flip ARV
- 7:31 Transaction Engineering: Funding the retail fix and flip probate sale
- 18:01 Letting your story inspire more people and open the door to bigger opportunities
- 20:48 Hitting your probate marketing strategy out of the park with story-telling
- Join Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Take Chad’s Probate Course – Become a Certified Probate Expert and unlock Alumni Group membership
- Learn Probate, Real Estate Investing, Creative Finance, and more on our YouTube Channel
- Digital Door-Knocking for Real Estate Agents and Investors: A social media marketing checklist for B2B networking – Probate Mastery
PROBATE TRAINING SESSION TRANSCRIPTS: (Download PDF of Full Transcript)
About the Author
Katt is an expert in probate marketing and helps entrepreneurs build businesses in the probate space. She is the co-founder of the Estate Professionals Mastermind podcast, which has become the most widely-shared probate real estate podcast. She also writes training content for ProbateMastery.com and a weekly LinkedIn newsletter followed by over 5000 professionals. You can reach her on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.