Live Group Coaching #16: Creative Investment Strategies for 2022: How to Unlock Maximum Profit and Find The Best End-Use and End-Buyers
Episode #16 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Please note that live participation in weekly group coaching is reserved for Certified Probate Experts (Probate Mastery course alumni). You can take session 1 (over 2 hours!) for free, as well as join our Estate Professionals Mastermind group on Facebook to network with our community.
What’s In This Episode:
Chad and the Masterminds brainstorm tips, strategies, and tools for working less, earning more, and doing good. David Pannell describes a multi-property deal landed from a lead that ignored him for over a year and shares his recommendations for probate leads. Gary Nash shares advice on how to build a cash buyers list with investors that know what they’re doing, and how to creatively maximize the cash flow of any investment property. Rosie and Chad mastermind strategies for subdividing lots and creating AirBNB-style rentals for dry camping use; Chad, Balcom, Rosie, and David talk training virtual assistants and scripts for foreclosure leads.
Not going to lie, these calls are hard to summarize in a paragraph – So you might as well just dive in!
Probate Mastery’s top performers are challenged to build a partnership with a solid lender in their market: You send them foreclosure leads that need to refinance; they send you everyone else they can’t refinance. Tune in to learn how to use one calling script for any foreclosure conversation.
Episode Time Stamps (YouTube Links):
00:34 How To Win A Lead That Won’t Answer the Phone
03:33 Finding Better Buyers For Your Wholesale Deals
05:07 Pivoting from Listings to Investments
06:20 Gary Nash: How to Unlock Maximum Profits With Investment Properties
10:48 How To Find The Best Investors In Any Market
14:17 – 17:16 How to Subdivide a Lot and Multiply Cash Flow
15:41 Tips for Refinancing a Short-Term Rental
19:10 Creative Rentals: Short-Term Campground Rentals for Land Lot Cash Flow
25:48 How to Train A VA to Make First-Contact Cold Calls
31:21 Facebook Ads: Creating Brand Awareness Among a Custom Probate Lead List
34:15 How to Find Motivated Partners: Bird-Dogs for Probate Prospecting
38:20 Solidifying Business Partnerships through Mentorship, Learning
44:11 Scripts for Foreclosure Real Estate Leads: A Conversational Roadmap
50:54 How to Work With Lenders to Stop Foreclosures
59:53 How Real Estate Professionals Can Market to Probate Attorneys
- Chad Corbetts On-Demand Probate Mastery Course
- Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Chad Corbett’s YouTube Channel
- Chad’s Recommended Booklist: Probate Mastery Reading List
- Where David Gets His Data: All The Leads and SuccessorsData.com
- Gary Nash’s course: Genius Real Estate Strategies | Pre-Launch Offer (geniusinvestingacademy.com)
- Creating Facebook Ad Campaigns for a Custom Audience – Your Probate Lead Lists (Start time: 57:12): Gaining Traction In Your Real Estate Business: How To Master Time Management and Build a High-Performance Team – Probate Mastery
- How to Rent Your Land for Dry-Camping
- Chad’s Conversational Mindmap (Script for Foreclosure Leads and more)
- Chad’s Recommendation for a Divorce Real Estate System: DivorceThisHouse.com
About the Author
Katt is an expert in probate marketing and helps entrepreneurs build businesses in the probate space. She is the co-founder of the Estate Professionals Mastermind podcast, which has become the most widely-shared probate real estate podcast. She also writes training content for ProbateMastery.com and a weekly LinkedIn newsletter followed by over 5000 professionals. You can reach her on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.