Live Group Coaching #18: Conversational Mindmaps, Inbound Content Marketing, and Creative Finance: PLUS How to Monetize Each And Every Real Conversation.
Episode #18 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group on Facebook to network with our community.
What’s In This Episode:
Chad and the Masterminds brainstorm tips, strategies, and tools for working less, earning more, and doing good. Balcom and Chad roleplay through a cold-call to a foreclosure/NOD lead; James, Balcom, and Chad do some transaction engineering in anticipation of a seller appointment where the Zillow Price will be the biggest objection; Eddie and Chad discuss best practice tips for inbound content marketing, merging mail marketing with digital marketing efforts, and the intersection between consistency and accountability.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Probate Mastery’s top performers are challenged to create a list of “10 Probate FAQs’ ‘ comprising the common questions and challenges people in probate have, and use this list as the basis for inbound marketing content.
Podcast Streams and Download: FORECLOSURE SCRIPTS | PLUS Using Creative Finance When Sellers Want the ZILLOW PRICE (buzzsprout.com)
Episode Time Stamps (YouTube Links):
00:00 What To Do If The Personal Representative Passes Away Before Probate Closes?
02:26 How To Win B2B Relationships With The BEST Attorneys In Your Market
9:51 How To Prospect Probate Leads That Are Already Closed to Find Private Capital
11:40 Prospecting Scripts for Foreclosure Leads
16:45 Why Foreclosures in 2021 and 2022 Will be Different Than 2008
18:01 LIVE SCRIPTS ROLE PLAY: How to Cold Call Foreclosures and NOD Leads
35:46 How To Turn Every NOD Into A Deal: Roleplay Breakdown and Critique
38:18 Mail Marketing Ideas: Integrating Video Webinars With Mail Campaigns
40:06 How To Create Content With Probate FAQs and Quit Having The Same Conversations.
46:12 Building Purpose-Driven Communities for Lead Generation and Nurture
50:16; Yes, Inbound Content Marketing Is Worth It54:33 Creative Financing: Using Novation Agreements When A Seller Wants The Zillow Price
- Chad Corbetts On-Demand Probate Mastery Course
- Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Chad Corbett’s YouTube Channel
- Chad’s Recommended Booklist: Probate Mastery Reading List
- PLUS Eddie’s suggestion: The Compound Effect
- Dave Gwinn’s suggestion for a skip-trace company: “Skipgenie.com is one of the best I’ve used.”
- Probate Group Coaching #16: The session Balcom referenced with the initial Foreclosure script gem-dropping: https://probatemastery.com/probate-mastery-group-training-16/
- Chad’s conversational mindmap: Different Ways To Offer Value to Real Estate Owners: https://coggle.it/diagram/X8_adkvpCOGHatHU/t/conversation-path-to-determine-strategy/f393206b37b301cf1c0f2df4f7a9d1ed492b9a53f24b1b9c12609233721d5d9e