Live Group Coaching #21: How to Recruit Domestic ISAs; Tips For Maximizing YouTube Reach; and Creative Ways to Get Hyperlocal with your Real Estate Marketing.
Episode #21 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group for weekly group challenges, high-energy community support, and bite-sized content.
What’s In This Episode:
Katt, Jen, and the Masterminds brainstorm tips, strategies, and tools for working less, earning more, and doing good. Katt kicks off the call by sharing the story of Cedar Hollow Woodworking, a business run by one guy who very subtly established his brand as a community centerpiece. Katt and Steve discuss where to find good ISAs and how to structure a work-life balance that will increase their tenure and excitement about your company. Jonathan, Katt, Dan, Jen, and Michele break apart YouTube marketing and why even unpolished content can be incredibly powerful in launching both your channel in general and your brand in local search results. Katt and Jen tease a 16 Probate FAQs Challenge they will roll out for the next Mastermind call with Chad’s return. The Masterminds discuss the importance of just letting the camera roll, no excuses and no stopping, and taking solace in the fact you can trim down your content after the fact.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Probate Mastery’s top performers are challenged to create a Google profile with their BUSINESS NAME and leave a review for any local business they visit (Yes, even if it’s just for a coffee!). Next week, we will work together to kick off our Probate FAQs challenge.
Video (YouTube): https://youtu.be/HKsYspz83Ic
Episode Time Stamps (YouTube Links):
0:00 The Google Local Contributor Strategy
2:49 Where Did You Recruit Your Call Center Employees?
4:51 Training Your ISA to Call Probates
6:12 How Did You Compensate Your Real Estate ISAs?
10:15 How to Find and Hire Real Estate ISAs Near You
12:42 Posting More Than Just Houses and Sold Signs
13:38 The FAQs Challenge: Jumpstart Your YouTube Journey
15:03 Channel Name, Structure, and Copywriting For YouTube SEO
16:40 Understanding Search Intent
17:57 SEO Trends and the Dominance of Video Content
19:18 YouTube Thumbnails and Video Length: Best Practices
22:47 Repurposing Videos on Multiple Platforms
23:50 Tools and Tips for YouTube Video Tags
26:36 How to Approach the Video Content Creation Process
- Join Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Check out Estate Professionals Mastermind and More on YouTube
- 18 Prompts for YouTube Videos that will Jumpstart your Probate Real Estate Marketing
- Google My Business tips: 4 competitive advantages into Google My Business for real estate
- Recommended Marketing Books: Probate Mastery Reading List
- Social Media Examples Mentioned in This Episode:
- A business built through Google Local Contributions: Cedar Hollow Woodworking, LLC
- Dan’s Real Estate Channel
- Dan’s recommendation for informational probate content inspiration: LegaLees YouTube Channel
- Dan’s suggestion for Real Estate YouTube inspiration: Mike Sherrard – YouTube
- Johnathan and Dan’s suggestion: Karin Carr’s YouTube for Real Estate Agents (facebook.com)