Live Probate Training #23: Building trust and relationships in real estate with the Probate Mastery course methodology; Owner Finance, private money lending, double closes, and other ways to structure probate deals.
Episode #23 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group for weekly group challenges, high-energy community support, and bite-sized real estate content.
What’s In This Episode:
Chad Corbett and Certified Probate Experts brainstorm tips, strategies, and tools for working less, earning more, and doing good. Chad kicks off the call with a breakdown of the methodology behind his Probate Mastery training system and why he appreciates the community that’s grown from it so much. Nina underscores how the probate mastery approach is unique compared to other probate courses and real estate training in general and can be applied to any real estate relationship. Nina and Chad brainstorm how to make more money and build better relationships in real estate, including ways to use creative finance and private money to keep heirs in an inherited property when they don’t qualify for traditional financing. Rich reviews Probate Mastery and the free probate training content available through YouTube and the Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast. Federico shares an update on his progress building a probate business; and Nina, Gary Nash, and Chad Corbett share their insights on hiring and scaling VAs. Chad Corbett also shares his recommendation for the best company for real estate virtual assistants, MyOutDesk.
Training Topics In This Episode (YouTube Links):
0:00 How do you make money your first year in probate real estate?
3:24 How can I make my real estate business successful?
5:21 How can I make more money in real estate, even with no-property probate leads?
8:02 How do I make my real estate company stand out? Probate Mastery Reviews
9:24 How do you build relationships in real estate and shake commission breath?
13:23 How do you make money in probate real estate when there’s no property sale?
15:58 Using debt and equity financing to help an heir buy a probate property when refinancing isn’t an option
21:54 Building Real Estate Courses and Community
28:01 Probate Mastery Reviews: Rich
28:57 Appointments: How to present listing price and offers in real estate presentations
31:33 How do you close a listing appointment with a signed listing agreement or a winning offer?
32:25 Criteria for List Stacking to find Community Banks and Lenders
36:04 Building a Probate Business; How to Hire Real Estate VAs
38:42 MyOutDesk Reviews: What is the best Virtual Assistant company for real estate?
46:56 Insight from Gary Nash: Creative Finance with Genius Investing Academy
- Join Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Check out Estate Professionals Mastermind and More on YouTube
- Google My Business tips: 4 competitive advantages into Google My Business for real estate
- Recommended Probate, Business, and Real Estate Marketing Books: Probate Mastery Reading List
- Places to find lenders and check lending health:
- Gary Nash Video on Hard Money Lenders https://youtu.be/GHA6SHrwfec
- Gary Nash Genius Investing Academy’s upcoming Real Estate Investing Mastermind: www.geniusinvestingacademy.com/prelaunch
- Probate Group Coaching #18: LIVE ROLE PLAY: FORECLOSURE SCRIPTS | PLUS Using Creative Finance When Sellers Want the ZILLOW PRICE – Probate Mastery
- Where to find Real Estate Virtual Assistants – Chad Corbett’s Recommendation: Daniel Ramsay’s MyOutDesk.