Live Group Coaching #20: Refinancing vs. HELOCs vs. Reverse Mortgage vs. Buying Mom’s House vs. Living Trusts??
Episode #20 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group on Facebook to network with our community.
Podcast Streams and Download: How To Access Equity in Mom’s House | Handling Objections from Multiple Heirs | Live Probate Training (buzzsprout.com)
Video (YouTube): https://youtu.be/XR47xV4Gb8A
What’s In This Episode:
Chad and the Masterminds brainstorm tips, strategies, and tools for working less, earning more, and doing good. Josh and Chad brainstorm a video marketing strategy to use in paid Facebook ads with the purpose of driving membership to a Facebook community. Chad describes what landing pages and calls to action have worked best for him in conjunction with Facebook ads. Corey shares updates on the probate closings he has in his pipeline. Alex, Chad, and John Fraker discuss ways to access the equity in Mom’s house and the pros and cons of refinancing, HELOCs, reverse mortgages, and living trusts. John discusses his experience using TROs and injunctions to stop probate properties from going into foreclosure temporarily. Chad discusses tips for finding private lenders through probate and inheritance leads, and how to interview both community banks and small banks that hold portfolio loans to find the right lender for investments. Ronald asks about options for a surviving spouse when there is a reverse mortgage on the shared residence; Josh asks for advice handling objections from multiple heirs about how and when to sell the inherited property.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Probate Mastery’s top performers are challenged to meet with small community banks (or even bigger banks in their area) and interview lenders until they find the right fit for their investment strategy.
Episode Time Stamps (YouTube Links):
0:00 How To Streamline and Scale Your Probate Real Estate Business
1:09 Probate Video Marketing Strategy for Paid Facebook Advertising
5:10 Brand Marketing: Choosing a Name That’s Scalable
7:05 Making Sure Your Video Advertising is Fully Accessible
7:34 Call to Actions and Customer Testimonials: Where To Incorporate Them
9:10 How To Name Your Facebook Group For Maximum Visibility
10:53 Corey Richardson’s Closing Opportunities
13:04 Accessing Equity: Refinancing vs. HELOCs vs. Reverse Mortgage vs. Buying Mom’s House vs Living Trusts
17:47 Reverse Mortgage and Foreclosure: Using TROs and Injunctions to Stop a Probate Property from going into Foreclosure?
24:10 Private Money Lenders: How Creative Financing Can Save A Family Equity and Provide Capital for Your Next Investment
26:02 Finding the Right Lender: Community Banks and Big Banks That Hold Portfolio Loans
28:40 Joint Tenancy and Reverse Mortgages: Surviving Spouse Options for Keeping or Selling the House
31:33 Handling Objections: How to Motivate Multiple Siblings to Sell
- Chad Corbetts On-Demand Probate Mastery Course
- Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Chad Corbett’s YouTube Channel
- Marketing Mindmap and Lead Gen Guide: 7 Tips for Consistent Lead Generation when Working Solo / as a Small Team – Probate Mastery
- Chad’s Recommended Booklist: Probate Mastery Reading List
- BadMLS Photos to Encourage Sellers To Pay For Professional Photographs: Bad MLS Photos | A collection of bad photos from the MLS | Page 2
- Building Facebook Communities: Progress in Action:
- This episode is Ronald following what he heard the previous week from Rosie and putting it into action (with the facebook group) https://probatemastery.com/probate-mastery-group-training-15
- This was Rosie the week before that. https://probatemastery.com/probate-mastery-group-training-14/
- Check out Ronald Cram’s Facebook Community, Phoenix Life Transitions https://www.facebook.com/groups/826580981576292
SEGMENT TRANSCRIPTS: (Download PDF of Full Transcript)
About the Author
Katt is an expert in probate marketing and helps entrepreneurs build businesses in the probate space. She is the co-founder of the Estate Professionals Mastermind podcast, which has become the most widely-shared probate real estate podcast. She also writes training content for ProbateMastery.com and a weekly LinkedIn newsletter followed by over 5000 professionals. You can reach her on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.