Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast episode 107
In this episode, probate specialists share big wins and insight on how they happened. You’ll hear how Larry got 16 properties in the pipeline from ONE probate lead; how Winston is winning real estate referrals through an executor who happened to be an attorney; how Courtney is helping a probate family explore creative finance options in the face of foreclosure; and how email marketing compares to probate cold calling. Tune in to hear some certified probate real estate success stories!
Explore: Probate Mastery Reviews
You’ll learn the following:
- How Larry got 16 listings/deals in the pipeline from ONE probate lead
- How Winston impressed an attorney (who happened to be the Personal Representative!)
- Can Bankruptcy delay foreclosure?
- Does cold emailing work?
- What reverse mortgage means for property disposition
Table of Contents:
Podcast and Video Streams for Episode 107
Use the podcast player or YouTube video above to catch this episode replay.
Episode Timestamps: Content Marketing for Probate Real Estate + The Truth About Mail Marketing
7:42 The Reverse Mortgage Okie-Doke with Due-On-Sale
10:02 Probate lead generation wins (Success Story)
29:21 Winning Attorney Referrals – The PR is an Estate Planning Attorney! (Success Story)
33:32 Can bankruptcy stop or delay foreclosure?
35:22 Email and Cold Call Marketing Plan for Probate Leads (Probate Marketing)
Resources & Links
- Freebies and more in our link tree
- Probate Certification Course (Take this to join our live coaching)
- EARN Course: Sign up here
- Public Facebook Group: Join
- Probate Mastery Alumni Group: Join
- Probate and Pre-Probate list providers
- Try Propstream Free
As we close out there, we are so grateful to celebrate the wins and growth of so many probate specialists. Being a Certified Probate Expert is more than just having a probate certification – It comes with a great community that’s always there to motivate and guide you. Thank you to all who have been here along the way!
You can fast-track your success in probate real estate when you take the #1 probate certification course.