Live Group Coaching #19: Probate Scripts for Virtual Assistants PLUS How To Get Consistent With Lead Generation Again
Episode #19 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group on Facebook to network with our community.
What’s In This Episode:
Chad and the Masterminds brainstorm tips, strategies, and tools for working less, earning more, and doing good. Balcom shares his script adjustment for virtual assistants, which has already resulted in 2 appointments set by his brand new hire! Dan and Chad do some deal analysis on a property with a ton of liens and a ton of problems. Bill Gross shares his insight on going from zero production to semi-retired, and the marketing channels that give him the best business. The masterminds share strategies and motivational tips for getting consistent with lead generation, including tips for building reciprocal referral partnerships and getting yourself set up for on-the-go video recording.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Probate Mastery’s top performers are challenged to re-engage with their lead generation strategy and make sure the cash flow rollercoaster is never something they have to worry about.
Podcast Streams and Download: How Do You Get Consistent Leads? + “My new ISA got 2 appointments with this script!”
Episode Time Stamps (YouTube Links):
0:00 Balcom’s Success Story: His New Virtual Assistant Set Two Appointments
1:03 Probate Scripts for Real Estate Virtual Assistants and ISAs
2:01 Why Virtual Assistants Should Have A DIfferent Goal For Cold-Calling
4:03 Fed’s Update: Committed to CRM Optimization
6:05 Deal Analysis: Notice of Default and Liens: Is There Equity?
11:20 Bill’s ProbateMastery Testimonial: From Zero Production to Semi-Retired
13:41 Top Three Marketing Channels For Generating Probate Leads
15:20 How to Get Consistent With Lead Generation Again
17:38 How To Build Reciprocity With Vendor Partners
21:06 Actionable Steps for Building Equitable Attorney Referral Relationships
39:18 Getting Set Up For Video Recording
- Chad Corbetts On-Demand Probate Mastery Course
- Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Chad Corbett’s YouTube Channel
- Marketing Mindmap and Lead Gen Guide: 7 Tips for Consistent Lead Generation when Working Solo / as a Small Team – Probate Mastery
- Chad’s Recommended Booklist: Probate Mastery Reading List
- PLUS Eddie’s suggestion: The Compound Effect
- David Pannell’s Prospecting Class: https://www.citiesrealestate.com/coaching/outside-the-box-pivot-agent/ PLUS: Interested in using David’s SIERRA INTERACTIVE CRM? Just let Sierra Interactive know you want David Pannell’s set-up.
- Probate Group Coaching #18: LIVE ROLE PLAY: FORECLOSURE SCRIPTS | PLUS Using Creative Finance When Sellers Want the ZILLOW PRICE – Probate Mastery
- How to Prospect Real Estate Attorneys For Referrals: Group Coaching #11: Real Estate Agents and Investors Share Why Attorneys Send THEM Deals. – Probate Mastery
- Chad’s Video Equipment Recommendations:
- Shure MV88 Microphone
- Logitech 4k Webcam
- Rosie Uses: Sony A6600 camera
- Just his good ol’ iPhone 12 Pro
SEGMENT TRANSCRIPTS: (Download PDF of Full Transcript)
About the Author
Katt is an expert in probate marketing and helps entrepreneurs build businesses in the probate space. She is the co-founder of the Estate Professionals Mastermind podcast, which has become the most widely-shared probate real estate podcast. She also writes training content for ProbateMastery.com and a weekly LinkedIn newsletter followed by over 5000 professionals. You can reach her on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.