Weekly Live Probate Training: How to speak to probate leads that are widows or out-of-state heirs; How to find life insurance policies of deceased persons; How to increase urgency and motivate sellers to sell probate property; How to build probate business opportunities; How to find investor-friendly real estate agents.
Bill Gross hosts today’s weekly probate mastermind training with Probate Mastery Alumni. In this session, the group discusses tips for calling probates, improving cold calling scripts for any type of probate seller, and building rapport with probate leads over the phone. Jamie and the team brainstorm ways to find investor-friendly realtors to work with. Bill Gross shares his insight on locating life insurance policies, navigating probate property with reverse mortgage foreclosures, and how eXp’s internal Express Offers iBuyer program works. The group shares ideas for value-adds like CPA referrals, relocation services, and to get probate listings and build their SOI.
Episode #31 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group for weekly group challenges, high-energy community support, and bite-sized real estate content.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Bill Gross underscores the importance of speaking with people – Real Estate is about Real Relationships! Go out and network with people in your community, whether it’s at the courthouse, a meet-up, or a virtual event.
Training Topics In This Episode (YouTube Links):
0:00 Intro to Probate Mastery Group Coaching
2:48 How to find life insurance policies of deceased relative: Life insurance policy locator
6:25 How to find investor-friendly real estate agents for retail probate properties on the MLS
10:06 How do you talk to probate leads that are new? Is there competition with old probate leads?
14:54 Probate scripts and follow-up ideas: How to increase motivation to sell inherited property
19:49 Cold calling probate leads scripts: How to talk to probate leads that are widows vs. out-of-state heirs?
24:17 Distressed properties in probate: Reverse mortgage foreclosure auction
26:28 Probate USP tips: How to reach out to probate leads without changing your script
28:47 Building rapport while cold calling / How to build trust over the phone
33:39 How to monetize probate leads that don’t have inherited property or are keeping the property
37:57 Offering accounting, CPA, and relocation referrals as a value-add in your probate prospecting
39:36 My experience with eXp’s Express Offers iBuyer program
44:15 Taking action and getting started with probate real estate
- Connect with Bill Gross: Join the next Probate Weekly call and check out past episodes.
- Join Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Take Chad’s Probate Course and get Certified
- Learn Probate, Real Estate Investing, Creative Finance, and more on our YouTube Channel
- Digital Door-Knocking for Real Estate Agents and Investors: A social media marketing checklist for B2B networking – Probate Mastery
- 18 Prompts for YouTube Videos that will Jumpstart your Probate Real Estate Marketing – Probate Mastery
- Recent Content:
- Group Probate Coaching 29: How to build a probate business with probate coach Bill Gross: Clarity in marketing, messaging, and team building – Probate Mastery
- Paul Moore guests on Estate Professionals Mastermind: How to get into Commercial Real Estate Investing without adding hours to your workweek – With Guest Paul Moore of Bigger Pockets – Probate Mastery
- David Pannell gets a lead to call him after 1 year of cold-shouldering: https://youtu.be/D-PBtlz7O5s?t=34
PROBATE TRAINING SESSION TRANSCRIPTS: (Download PDF of Full Transcript)
About the Author
Katt is an expert in probate marketing and helps entrepreneurs build businesses in the probate space. She is the co-founder of the Estate Professionals Mastermind podcast, which has become the most widely-shared probate real estate podcast. She also writes training content for ProbateMastery.com and a weekly LinkedIn newsletter followed by over 9000 professionals. You can reach her on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.