Weekly Live Probate Training for the Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast:
In this episode: Why you should DEFINITELY continue marketing to probate leads during the holidays, leverage debt in an inflationary environment, and understand how to use subject to financing for probate properties in pre-foreclosure.
Episode #35 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group for weekly group challenges, high-energy community support, and bite-sized real estate content.
Chad Corbett hosts this week’s live training with Certified Probate Experts. This episode covers probate marketing strategy for digital and direct mail, transaction engineering for probate deals involving late mortgage payments and pre-foreclosure, why leveraging debt in an inflationary environment is a great strategy for real estate investing, and more tips for planting your flag in the sand as the probate real estate expert in your market.
This week’s challenge: How many people around you don’t know about FEMA’s Covid-19 funeral reimbursement program? Bring that information to them and get the social credit for valuable information.
Training Topics In This Episode (YouTube Links):
0:00 How I sold two probate listings on Christmas: Probate leads during the holiday season
3:17 Right of survivorship, multiple deaths, probate not filed, what’s on the deed?
7:10 Leveraging FEMA covid funeral reimbursement to help probate sellers
7:44 How to deal with fighting siblings in probate and avoid evicting family members living in inherited property
13:02 Probate Marketing: Best marketing sequence for probate letters
16:17 Why you shouldn’t stuff your own real estate marketing letters
19:21 Burned by marketing companies: How to get back into marketing with more leverage and less risk
21:25 Commercial real estate investing: Liquid capital vs. a balance sheet and why leverage is your friend in an inflationary environment
24:04 Siblings stuck in quicksand: How can I help my interested buyer get this house?
26:19 How to Sub-To creative finance probate property in pre-foreclosure: Refinance windows and using HELOC loans
32:39 How to turn a probate lead into a slow-flip investment deal
34:51 How to become a proxy buyer for investors at courthouse property auctions
36:30 Working probate leads in a small market
39:16 A decade-old probate case still open?
42:01 Becoming an authorized user for courthouse record access and more tips on FEMA funeral relief
46:15 Branding and SEO strategy for probate real estate marketing
- Join Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Take Chad’s Probate Course and get Certified
- Learn Probate, Real Estate Investing, Creative Finance, and more on our YouTube Channel
- Recent Content:
- Episode 34: Group Probate Coaching: Lead Generation as a Probate Real Estate Agent/Investor PLUS: Handling evictions before probate property sale?! – Probate Mastery
- Authenticity in Marketing: 14 Real Benefits of Habitual Gratitude and how to make it stick for life – Probate Mastery
- 5 Tips for Finding Good Contractors for Your Real Estate Team – Probate Mastery
- Highlight Miniseries: How to offer real estate services without upfront costs: https://probatemastery.com/cold-calling-probates-cost-objections-probate-team-vendor-services/
- FEMA Covid-19 Economic Assistance for Funeral Costs: https://www.fema.gov/disaster/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance
- How to Find Probate Leads Online – PLUS Probate lead company reviews
PROBATE TRAINING SESSION TRANSCRIPTS: (Download PDF of Full Transcript)
About the Author
Katt is an expert in probate marketing and helps entrepreneurs build businesses in the probate space. She is the co-founder of the Estate Professionals Mastermind podcast, which has become the most widely-shared probate real estate podcast. She also writes training content for ProbateMastery.com and a weekly LinkedIn newsletter followed by over 5000 professionals. You can reach her on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.