Weekly Live Probate Training: How to get paid as an expert witness at probate court; building social capital with probate attorneys AND title attorneys; and navigating probate situations with transfer of treasurer’s deeds, missing wills and missing heirs, and no vacant property insurance.
Bill Gross hosts today’s weekly probate mastermind training with Probate Mastery Alumni. Eamon kicks off the call by sharing what made him stand out to a personal representative who had better offers from other agents and investors. Next, Bill breaks down his exact process for networking at the probate court and solidifying himself as a probate expert to probate leads, probate attorneys, and probate court staff. Bill and Eamon discuss the ROI of cold-calling attorneys. Next, Josh shares how he built social capital by bringing his probate lead list to a title attorney and showing them the opportunity in doing things the right way where other professionals are missing the mark. Ruben and Bill discuss how to apply divorce real estate marketing techniques to the probate real estate space. The group shares advice for offering trusted advice without badmouthing somebody, dealing with vacant insurance, and navigating situations where heirs are difficult to find.
Episode #32 of Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast
Join the Estate Professionals Mastermind group for weekly group challenges, high-energy community support, and bite-sized real estate content.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Bill Gross underscores his challenge to everyone to go to their probate court, go where attorneys go, and act like you belong until you do.
Training Topics In This Episode (YouTube Links):
0:00 Wholesaling probate deals: Beating other cash offers by providing great service
2:14 My exact probate lead gen process for learning the probate process, winning attorney referrals, and getting paid as an expert witness at the probate court
10:23 Should you cold call probate attorneys for referrals?
12:22 Building social capital with title attorneys and helping heirs save equity when selling probate property
14:28 Probate and undervalued tax assessed value, capital gains tax on inherited property
16:09 Using paralegal service vs probate attorney: Louisiana succession vs. probate
18:25 Divorce real estate vs. probate real estate: How to master your market in either real estate niche
23:06 How to offer trusted advice about a bad real estate agent: What My Cousin Vinny can teach you about networking with probate attorneys
26:59 Tips for vacant property in probate and finding vacant insurance providers
30:27 Navigating probate situations: Treasurer’s deeds, Medicaid liens, missing will, skiptracing missing heirs, and advance inheritance companies.
- Connect with Bill Gross: Join the next Probate Weekly call and check out past episodes.
- Join Estate Professionals Mastermind Group (Facebook)
- Take Chad’s Probate Course and get Certified
- Learn Probate, Real Estate Investing, Creative Finance, and more on our YouTube Channel
- 18 Prompts for YouTube Videos that will Jumpstart your Probate Real Estate Marketing – Probate Mastery
- Recent Content:
- Group Probate Coaching 31: https://probatemastery.com/calling-probate-leads-find-missing-life-insurance-policies-probate-marketing-strategy
- Paul Moore guests on Estate Professionals Mastermind: How to get into Commercial Real Estate Investing without adding hours to your workweek – With Guest Paul Moore of Bigger Pockets – Probate Mastery
- Bill’s recommendation for inheritance cash advances: www.approvedinheritancecash.com, and his conversation with Paul Wilkins: https://youtu.be/jzdLdmRe8vQ
- Probate paralegal service/Successor paralegal service in all 50 states: ez-probate.com
PROBATE TRAINING SESSION TRANSCRIPTS: (Download PDF of Full Transcript)
About the Author
Katt is an expert in probate marketing and helps entrepreneurs build businesses in the probate space. She is the co-founder of the Estate Professionals Mastermind podcast, which has become the most widely-shared probate real estate podcast. She also writes training content for ProbateMastery.com and a weekly LinkedIn newsletter followed by over 5000 professionals. You can reach her on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.