Estate Professionals Mastermind Podcast episode 103
In this episode, probate agents and investors mastermind through probate sales, probate marketing, and general good-to-knows about the probate process. Courtney shares why probate is the best niche for him and how cold-calling probates is actually something he enjoys. The group also discusses the EARN course and why it is the perfect course if you’re looking to break into B2B referral networking and start EARNING attorney referrals.
Explore: Probate Mastery Reviews
You’ll learn the following:
- How to help a seller who has a live-in family member tenant
- When title and deed transfers can happen in the probate process
- Tips for probate marketing through credibility websites and letters
- Ideas for building better relationships with estate planning attorneys
- What exactly happens with joint bank accounts in probate
Table of Contents:
- Podcast and Video Streams
- EARN Course for real estate success (Real Estate Education)
- Probate is the best real estate niche! (Probate Niche)
- Transferring real estate title on probate property (Probate Sales)
- “Real estate time”, unclaimed property, and missing heirs (Probate Sales)
- Probate Marketing Ideas: Websites, Content, and Attorneys (Probate Marketing)
- Joint accounts and probate (Probate Process)
- EPISODE RESOURCES
Deeds and title transfers in probate, joint bank accounts, and probate cold calling motivation | Episode 103 STREAMS
Use the podcast player or YouTube video above to catch this episode replay.
Now is the best time to start in real estate (Real Estate Motivation)
Bill Gross opens this week’s probate mastermind coaching call with motivational words on the close of one year and the beginning of the next. One idea to start the next year off on the right foot and grow your business is to take your marketing to the next level with the EARN Course.
Probate is the best real estate niche! (Probate Niche)
In this segment, Courtney Rollins shares why the Probate Mastery course fits his business model perfectly and has helped him take his cold-calling confidence to the next level.
Transfering real estate title on probate property (Probate Sales) (North Carolina)
In this segment, Bill and the group go through a few real-life scenarios Probate Mastery students are working on. When a personal representative wants to sell probate property, there are different reasons they might want to wait until probate is closed to sell. Likewise, there are reasons they might want to sell while probate is still open.
When it comes to deed transfer and clearing title to sell before probate is closed, there are a few methods. Bill Gross breaks them down.
“Real estate time”, unclaimed property, and missing heirs (Probate Sales)
Bill describes how “real estate time” moves differently in relation to the way time moves for other business operations and individuals. Using the example of trying to find missing heirs before moving to dispose of unclaimed property, the group discusses how to set expectations about timeframes and why partnering with the right vendors can help move things along faster.
Want to learn about building a vendor team?
Probate Marketing Ideas: Websites, Content, and Attorneys (Probate Marketing)
In this segment, probate agents and investors discuss their marketing goals for 2023 and what’s currently working.
Reminder: You can grab Chad’s probate marketing letters when you take Probate Mastery.
Joint accounts and probate (Probate Process)
What happens when one owner of a joint bank account passes away? In this clip, Bill Gross explains how sometimes what people think is true is really just a misunderstanding, and how to find the right answer.
Resources & Links
- Freebies and more in our link tree
- Take Chad’s Probate Course and get Certified in Probate Real Estate
- EARN Course: Sign up here
- Public Facebook Group: Join
- Probate Mastery Alumni Group: Join
- Probate and Pre-Probate list providers
- Try Propstream Free
- Book a marketing strategy consultation with Katt
- Book a coaching session with Bill Gross
Creative real estate solutions for probate properties that increase equity: cash advance strategies (Ask the Expert – Probate Cash)
Overpriced Properties, Pitching Attorneys, and Handling Objections (probatemastery.com) (Episode 101 – Weekly group coaching)
Life insurance for real estate investing: How the rich use leverage (Episode 100 – Ask The Expert)
🔵Links for this episode:
Bill Gross’ interview with Jason Walls
Bill Gross’ interview with Ashley Palmer
Each week, students of the Probate Mastery course gather for this probate mastermind. You can get free access to live coaching and our 24/7 support group when you take the Probate Mastery course. Thanks for tuning in and we hope to see you next week!
You can fast-track your success in probate real estate when you take the #1 probate certification course.